Thursday, November 29, 2007

This Guy Is Great

Sometimes it's just nice to hear unrestrained rants against religion. One of my favorite sources is Pat Condell's series of videos on YouTube. Here's a sample:



I love this guy, and I see nothing disrespectful in being truthful. The fact remains that most religions are simply interpretations of antiquated stories that don't tell us anything useful beyond providing a window on the culture that wrote them. No one should feel hesitant about pointing that fact out.

Anyway, Condell has a whole bunch of videos on YouTube, and I encourage you to check them out.

1 comment:

  1. J-Bar,

    I love this guy. He is the epitome of blunt. I couldn't watch this one - I moved recently, and I'm still without computer speakers, but I will check it soon.

    ReplyDelete